Yoni Steam Herbs
Yoni/vaginal steaming is an age-old practice used around the world to heal and maintain female wellness. The function of steaming has lots of positive physical benefits, but it is important understand the spiritual benefits of reconnecting to your femininity and the seat of all creation – your womb. We often neglect vagina’s which leads to our most sacred reproductive organ being overlooked, causing wellbeing issues long term.
This self-care practice helps us to acknowledge, respect and care for such a vital organ, our Yoni Steam herbs are infused with ingredients such as red clover, lavender, rose petals, chamomile and eucalyptus to name a few. Full ingredients list can be found on the Key Ingredients tab.
Benefits of Yoni Steams
- Can reduce menstrual cramps
- Helps to ease bloating during menstruation
- Lessens blood clots and dark blood
- Improves hormone imbalances and regulates periods
- Encourages fertility
- Aids the healing process after giving birth, including perianal tears and uterine prolapse
- Healing from a miscarriage or an abortion
- Womb and uterus cleansing, detoxing and toning
- Reduces pelvic pain
- Helps treats endometriosis, fibroids, polycystic ovaries and other womb diseases
- Supports menopause symptoms i.e. vaginal dryness
- Decreases pain during intercourse
- Helps treat vaginal yeast and bacterial infections
- Other benefits includes: aiding tiredness, headaches, digestive problems, hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
Directions for use:
Place 20g of our Yoni Steam herbs in a heat proof bowl big enough to sit on. Pour 500ml – 750ml (enough to fill half the bowl) of boiled water over the herbs and allow to steep and let it cool slightly until it is at a temperature that you can touch with your hand. Sit directly over the bowl and steam for about 20 – 30 mins, covering your lap with a bed sheet or big towel to trap in the heat.
To aid your comfort when sitting, you can place bowl over you toilet seat, on a stool or bucket or for seasoned steamers consider purchasing a yoni steam seat.
- Best practice – just before menstruation
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Suitable at any time postpartum and during menopause
Please Note: This is a wellness product and cannot be used to cure any gynaecological issues, please seek medical attention if required.
40g = 2 x Steams