Our Moringa is grown on our family farm in Senegal and Ghana its luscious leaves, seeds and oil have been a source of nourishment for those that encounter its beneficial benefits. Moringa is considered one of nature's most nutritional plants on the planet; with over 80 nutrients and 40 antioxidants this natural source of substance illustrates its master healing qualities in its self, so it's no surprise that Moringa and Shea butter share the same moniker "The tree of Life".
We all know that Vitamin C is high in oranges however a regular intake of Moringa has twice as more vitamin C than your average orange. Plus it contains more calcium than milk, more potassium than banana's more Vitamin A than the likes of carrots and of cause twice the amount of protein in your eggs and milk.
We supply from 1kg to over 5kg. For over 5 kg of leaves please fill out the simple form below and we will contact you with information and pricing on wholesale and bulk orders.
100% pure and naturally organic our Moringa leaves are green in appearance and the colouring may vary from an emerald green to a grass-coloured green in presence, it is very similar to wheatgrass in appearance and has light crisp refreshing taste when brewed as a tea.
Benefits and Uses
• Can be added to meals, drinks, and drank as a tea.
• Great for boosting energy
• Building and restoring the immune system
• Treating PMS symptoms
• High blood pressure
• Body cleanser
• Beautifies the skin's surface
• Cancer and other immune deficiency related illness
Directions for brewing Moringa Tea: (pictures of Moringa tea here)
• A table spoon of Moringa leaves
• 1 cup Steaming Hot water
• Sweetener to add (optional) Sugar or Honey
1. Place a table spoon of Moringa into a small tea pot and pour hot water over it
2. Cover and leave too steep for about 5mins
3. Sieve out into your cup
4. Serve Hot.
Moringa powder is an excellent addition to:
• Nutritious Fruit Drinks
• Cereal and Cereal Bars
• Jams and Jellies
• Savory Sauces
• and much more!
*Please be aware that excess consumption of Moringa in any form could cause a detox effect on the system, especially for first time users.
* Moringa should not replace your current medication if you are having serious medical concerns, seek medical advice