- Post 13 March 2016
- By Super User
- In Sample Data-Articles
Terms and conditions
1. General - 'We' or 'Us' refers to Mama-Sia. 'You' refers to the individual / persons whose order is accepted by Mama-Sia . The 'Recipient' means the person who receives the purchase bought from Mama-Sia.
2. Prices- All prices are displayed in Pound Sterling and does not include post and package charges. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
3. Conditions of Sale – All orders will be despatched on receipt of full payment unless otherwise arranged by Mama-Sia and the recipient.
4. Product Description It is with every effort that products are described accurately; there may be slight difference in the product colour, packaging design or specification. We attempt to make sure pricing is correct at time of printing, its our right to change prices due to an inaccuracy or supplier changes. The customer will be informed of price changes before ordering.
5. Payment - We accept payments made by PayPal, unless otherwise agreed between Mama-Sia and the recipient.
6. Carriage & Shipping – this will be charged as the amount stated in the Mail Order/Trade catalogue / Invoice or as stated on the website, Or unless arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend prices. In addition, shipping to overseas countries is charged a set rate, according to your location. However, we reserve the right to contact the customer if their parcel is exceptionally heavy for extra shipping costs. If you are unsure about the weight of your package please contact us in regards to this.
7. Delivery Times – It is our aim to get to your products to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are dispatched within 2 days & sent out by royal mail or next day courier (depending on the size of your order). We will inform you of estimated delivery dates and of any delays that may occur. We cannot accept responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
8. Health & Safety – We do not accept responsibility for the misuse of our products. It is at the customer's discretion to use the products responsibly.
9. Disclaimer – Information provided to our customers is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace professional or medical advice. If the customer has a medical condition, it is the customer's responsibility to seek advice about their medical requirements & drug interactions. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we cannot accept any liability.
10. Returns, Cancellations, and Damaged Goods: If you wish to return any goods ordered, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods. We will refund returned goods within 28 days. We must be notified of incorrect or damaged orders within 3 days of receipt. We accept no responsibility for products damaged in transit. If you cancel an order after despatch, this will incur a 10% surcharge. All return costs will be the customer's responsibility.
11. Appropriateness for purpose: We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with good judgement .We cannot accept responsibility for damaged or defected products arising from miss- storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or resulting damage arising from the goods supplied.
12. Storage - Our products have passed through quality control before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held liable for decline of the goods quality due to the customer's incorrect storage conditions for example exposure to direct sunlight etc. The customer should ensure that their goods are kept in a clean environment, to lower the potential risk of decline of the goods due to exterior flaw.